- The Beginning of the Process: Discover the WhY you want to own a home and things to consider when you start the journey of the home buying process.
- Mortgage Qualifying: After making the decisions of purchasing a home, one of the most important step is getting pre-approved for your financing. Learn what is the involvement and importance of this step.
- Mortgage Programs: There are many programs available and having an understanding of the most popular mortgage programs will help you when you speak to your Mortgage Professional.
- Mortgage Payment: This guide will cover what is included in the monthly mortgage payment, from the interest to escrow and what private mortgage insurance is.
- Working With a Realtor: Having a Realtor on your side is an important has the Mortgage professional. A Realtor is the person who will bring this process all together.
- Different Faces of a Seller: Understanding the many different kinds of Sellers will give you the insights of who you will be dealing with. From your traditional sellers, to Bank Owned sellers and sellers who are in the pre-foreclosure process.
- Making An Offer: You have found the home and now it’s time to make a purchase offer of the home. Your Agent knowledge will be very useful and this guide will show you the mechanics of the involvement of an offer.
- Offer Accepted: Your offer is accepted and this brings you to what is called “Under Contract”. You may think it is over at this time but you still have some work ahead of you. You will learn the under contract status in this guide.
Todd Rodocker specializes with first time home buyers, seasoned buyers and investors. He can be contacted at email@example.com, cell or by visiting his websites: www.UtahRealEstateStore.com or www.UtahHomes.kwRealty.com